The Fundraiser Assistant will help to raise funds for forming Lives Foundation. The fundraiser's responsibilities include, recruiting donors and sponsors, and encouraging support through promotional activities.
- Engage with people to build relationships and obtain future donors.
- Research potential sponsors.
- Organizing campaigns that will lead to donations.
- Assist with coordinating fundraising efforts while exploring innovative approaches to generate support
- Increase awareness of Forming Lives’ mission to as wide of an audience as possible;
- Search and inspire new supporters to donate money
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Creative and persuasive self-starter who possess an interest and passion for
- Detail oriented with strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with the team
This is an unpaid volunteer position. There is opportunity for school credit if allowed by the college/university of applicant.
To apply, E‐mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org